Please note: by making a down payment and/or adopting from Southeastern Connecticut Exotics, you are agreeing to all of the following:
Down Payment Policy
Animals cannot be reserved or put on hold without a down payment. However, under certain circumstances a 24-hour hold can be placed on a specific animal. Please email email@example.com to inquire.
Down payments are not refundable.
Down payment prices are listed on each animal.
You may place a down payment on any available baby or on a future litter.
If you do place a down payment on a baby and decide you want a baby from a different litter, I will allow 1 deposit switch if done by email prior to the appointment. Same day, in-person switch will result in the loss of the down payment.
If you have made a down payment and decide that you cannot get the baby at that time, I will hold your down payment for 6 months towards another baby if you notify me at least 14 days prior to your pickup date. You will need to contact me to make arrangements.
Failure to answer emails about picking up, no-shows or cancellations within 14 days of the pickup date automatically forfeit down payments.
Terms, Conditions & Purchase Procedure
Our animals are sold as pets only and breeding is prohibited.
We do not sell to other breeders.
I do not sell opposite sexes to anyone, including you and your friend, brother, sister, roommate, etc. unless the male is neutered before adoption (sugar gliders only).
A non-refundable down payment is required to reserve a pet or be placed on our future baby waiting list. Down payments go towards the total purchase price and the remaining balance is due prior, or at pickup.
Once a down payment is made, a confirmation email will be sent. In that email you will find a link to fill out a contract and to book your pickup appointment. This email is sent manually, and is not the email that is automatically sent upon purchase.
The contract mentioned above that you will be required to fill out is a very basic questionnaire about how you will care for your pet, as well as the non-breeding contract and health guarantee.
Pets will not be released without payment in full.
At pick up I accept cash or Venmo friends. Venmo service payments are not accepted. I can also accept debit or credit cards (3.5% service fee applies)
I am not responsible for payments sent via Venmo to the wrong account. No checks or money orders are accepted.
Payment plans are available. Animals needs to be paid in full before pickup.
The posted date of when a baby can go home is approximate. It can change to be either earlier or later, depending on a variety of factors used to determine if a baby is old enough to wean from its mother. After being weaned the baby is monitored and must be drinking and eating well on its own before I will allow it to leave to a new home. Any changes in date will be sent via email.
If you reserve a specific hedgehog you will get the hedgehog shown in the picture. Color is not guaranteed; we say this because hedgehogs can change slightly in coloration as they grow and go through quilling.
I offer a limited health guarantee and lifetime WHS warranty on hedgehogs (see details below).
Southeastern Connecticut Exotics reserves the right to refuse to sell to anyone at anytime for any reason, even after a down payment has been made.
I do not sell hedgehogs or sugar gliders to illegal states, boroughs and counties.
• Pickup in Lyme, CT at our home.
• Check your email for specific instructions on picking up.
• Pick ups are by appointment only.
• If you are going to be more than 15 minutes early or late, contact us before coming to ensure I can accommodate you. Please do not wait in my driveway or on my street.
• Sunday pickups are not available, no exceptions.
• Monthly delivery is available within New England and New York for a fee. Ground transportation can be arranged by buyers. Please click here for information.
• Approval for transport and arrangements need to be secured before an
• Airline shipping is not available.
Care Packages for Pickup
Hedgehogs will go home with a fleece blanket in a cardboard carrier with a sample of the food he/she is currently on. This food should be mixed half and half with what you are going to be using to feed until the sample is gone.
Sugar Gliders will go home in a secure bonding bag with a sample of the food he/she is currently on. This food should be mixed half and half with what you are going to be using to feed until the sample is gone.
Larger bags of our hedgehog insect-protein food is available for purchase at pickup and later from www.TheHedgehogStore.com and shipped if you choose to continue to use it.
Cages & Accessories
S.E.C.T. Exotics offers habitat kits at very affordable prices. Click here to see a detailed list and pictures of our hedgehog kits, click here to see a detailed list and pictures of our sugar glider kits. If you don't purchase your supplies from us, we ask that you talk to us about your habitat and accessories when you pickup to ensure that you will have the appropriate environment for your pet.
• The Health Guarantee applies to all animals purchased and bred by SECT Exotics under the age of 6 months. There is no Health Guarantee for adult animals sold by SECT Exotics.
• The Breeder guarantees that the pet adopted by the buyer, to the best of my knowledge, is free of disease/defect.
The Buyer agrees to have a wellness exam done by a licensed veterinarian within the first 30 days of bringing the animal home in order to activate the Health Guarantee set forth here.
• There is a 3 month congenital Health Guarantee.
• There is a lifetime Health Guarantee against WHS on hedgehogs.
To obtain a replacement animal under the Health Guarantee, the buyer must provide proof that a wellness exam was completed by a licensed veterinarian within the first 30 days of adoption, a necropsy report from a licensed veterinarian if the animal has died or is suspected of having WHS, or a signed statement from a licensed veterinarian detailing the congenital defect. There must be medical proof of a problem (x-ray, blood test, etc) and proof that the animal received proper veterinary care when ill. The Health Guarantee will not be honored based upon assumption. All claims will be verified with the licensed veterinarian issuing the determination. All veterinary costs, medicine costs, cremation costs, necropsy report costs, or any other associated costs are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Health Guarantee does not cover these costs, nor does it entitle the Buyer to a refund of the purchase price of the animal and/or any accessories. The Health Guarantee entitles the original Buyer to a replacement animal of their choice and same price. If the Buyer is entitled to a replacement animal and none are available, the Buyer will be placed at the top of the Breeder’s waiting list.
• The Breeder will not replace the animal if something happened to it due to negligence, injury, improper diet, or a neglect related illness.
• This Health Guarantee does not cover mite infestations, upper respiratory infections, gastrointestinal infections, etc.
• The Breeder is not responsible for escapes.
Refunds, Returns & Rescues
• S.E.C.T. Exotics will take any animal back, or any hedgehog at any time that needs a home, but no refund will be given. There are also no refunds on supplies.
• If at any time you decide a hedgehog or sugar glider is not the right pet for you or circumstances change, the animal must be returned to us at buyers expense/time. I do make exceptions - if you have already found a wonderful home, for example. Please at least contact me before you re-home your pet, so I can update my records. Occasionally we do not have space to take back an animal, if this occurs we will help you find a good home.