$20 down payment. $60 due at pickup. Hazel is extremely overweight and shy. She would do best in a home with an experienced hedgehog owner.
Born in April 2019.
Most adults do have color marking on their quills to help distinguish them. It doesn’t harm them, and usually wears off with time.
$80. Down payment of $20
• If you are unsure which hedgehog you would prefer, or would like to choose your hedgehog in person, please schedule a meet & greet. Do not place a down payment on a hedgehog unless you plan to adopt that specific hedgehog.
• You may place a down payment on an available hedgehog or on a baby or even a future litter. Down payments are non-refundable. The balance is due at pickup by cash or venmo. Card payments and paypal are accepted with a 4% service fee. I do not accept checks, cashier's checks, or money orders for balance at pickup. However, if you would like to pay by check or money order for a down payment only, and it is at least 10 days prior to the pickup date, please email me to make arrangements.
• If you do place a deposit on a hedgehog and decide you want a different hedgehog, I will allow 1 deposit switch.
• If you have made a down payment and decide that you cannot get the hedgehog at that time, I will hold your deposit for 6 months if you notify me at LEAST 7 days PRIOR to the pickup date.
• Failure to answer emails about picking up and no-shows to appointments automatically forfeit their down payments.